Effective January 2016 the 1962 to 1965 Mopar swap meet update will take place ONCE a month, during the first week of the month. The listings will remain until the update on the following month. You will need to send the ad in again if you want the item re-listed.
1962-1965 Swap Meet
How to Post a Listing:
Send an e-mail to .
The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Web Site Swap Meet.
Use this format for your e-mail:
- Put Swap Meet in the email subject line.
- Describe what you have to sell or want to buy;
- Give information about how to contact you, including a phone number (e-mail program anti-spam filters sometimes block e-mail to you).
- Include a geographic location where the item is.
- Do not type in ALL CAPS.
- After your listing is online for one month send another e-mail if you want it relisted.
- Parts For Sale 1965
- 426 street wedge motor
- Contact Joe at phone 123-456-789 or e-mailme@myaddress
- Motor is in Boston, MA
If the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Web Sites Swap Meet helps you, please make a donation to help keep this Web site online.
Please tell people you contact that you saw the ad on the 1962 - 1965 Mopar Web site.
NOTE: These listings are placed here as is and as received. BE CAREFUL! Do your best to confirm the person actually has the item to sell before any money changes hands! Do not buy if you are not sure! Remember C.O.D. is an option, too. In any case, in the U.S.A. use a postal money order to pay for the item, and send payment by U.S. Mail. While we assume no liability for these listings, we want to help people maintain and restore these Mopars. Buyer beware is a good motto to remember in any Web transaction!
Please contact the advertiser to verify the accuracy of the information contained in these ads. The advertisers and the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Web Site expressly disclaim any and all liability for typographical errors, mistakes or misprints.
Version: January 2, 2016