|Ken Wards Dart features:
* Viper red paint
* Pushbutton automatic
* Dual exhaust
* 273 with 4 barrel
* Original owner: the son of a doctor who bought the GT for the sons high school graduation present
* The kid eventually put the car in storage because he moved out of state
* The storage fees were overdue and in 1984 the storage facility sold the Dart with handwritten bill of sale
* In 1989 the original owner came in with the title and the sheriff and reclaimed the Dart
* 1990 the original owners wife sold the Dart to an auto repair facility
* 1995 the owner of the auto repair facility retired and sold off everything
* 1995 Ken Ward buys the Dart for $6500
* Ken drives the car for a while
* 1999 starts a restoration (see below)
* September 2006 the restoration is finished.
* October 2006 the Dart debuts at the Houston Lone Star Shootout and takes the First Place, Modified award AND Best of Show!