Faves and Links
The original intent was to focus on the 1962 - 1965 B Body Mopar platform when this web site went on line in early 1997. But, you know how difficult it is to restrain from scoping out Mopars! Expansion into coverage of the other Mopars of that era was, as life goes, delayed until June, 1998. Other pages in this web site now contain information about non-B body 1962 - 1965 Mopars.
The cool 1962 - 1965 Mopars did not spring out of thin air. They have lots of Mopar heritage behind them. The 1962 to 1965's serve up a lot of the inspiration for the Mopar Muscle of later years. Moreover, the 1962 to 1965 Mopars exist in a wider conceptual context as well.
Beyond that, the Web has really grown in scope over the years this page has existed and many pretty funky sites have appeared!
Therefore, in no particular ranking order -- and for no specific reason except that I liked these sites when I viewed them -- here are some other web site links for you to visit. [NOTE: Link rot has taken place over the years. Some of these page have disappeared. Let me know and I will delete the dead link.
Ancestors of the 1962-1965 Mopars
C Body Mopars
(Note: these sites contain some non-Mopar content. Cool Mopars are there as well!)
Fugitives, Hostages, Survivors and "Different" -- whether Dodge or not!
Slant Six -- \6
Museums and Educational
- Don Garlits Museum in Ocala Florida
- The Walter P. Chrysler Museum sadly now closed.
- the Collectors Foundation a philanthropic movement among collector vehicle and boat enthusiasts supporting young people and the future interests of these hobbies.
- The Revs Program at Stanford University in Stanford, California 94305. The Revs Program focuses on the human experiences of designing, making, restoring, driving, being driven by, living with, admiring, and dreaming of the automobile, as well as the automobile itself as machine, work of art, and cultural symbol.
- The Automotive Restoration Technology Program at McPherson College
- Classic Car Restoration Program at Ohio Technical College
- Automotive Restoration Technology Program at Central Carolina Community College
- Automotive Restoration Technology at the Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Auto Body Restoration at Stanley Community College in North Carolina
- Classic Car Restoration Program at the Leeds City College in England
- Automotive Restoration Technician at Baker College/ in Michigan
- Top 10 Automotive Colleges and Universities in the U.S. (2009 list)
- Old Car Advertisments
Related fun stuff
- 8 track tapes
- Automotive Catalog Index
- Mopar Mailing List
- Dodge 880 Discussion Group
- Nationwide sightings of "Muffler Men", part of the cool
Roadside America, an online guide to offbeat attractions.
Check it out to find some fun places to drive your Mopar on a cruise!
- Cool Diners Classic Diners on the American roadside; great places take pictures of your Mopar, hold a car show, and eat some grub.
- The Huff Report, A Celebration of American Cars, Music, and Retro Culture
- MetalMeet, the largest metal shaping community of Enthusiasts and Professionals on the 'Net.
The Official Website of the VictorySiren Foundation, Inc.
Presenting the historic CHRYSLER AIR RAID SIREN,
The Most Powerful Siren Ever Built
- Learn MIG welding - the DIY guide
- eMachineShop the first true online machine shop.
- The Freecycle Network is made up of many individual groups across the globe. It's a grassroots movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns.
- Hot Rod Search Engine
- Auto Glossary automotive terms defined.
- Art Print including a 1962 Dart set up as a Super Stock Dodge.
- Old Car Ads
- Peterson Automotive Museum
- We Did It For Love Drag racing and drag boat photo and history Web site.
- UsersManualGuide.com has links to lots of .PDF versions of manuals for consumer electronics, like VCRs and air conditioners.
- www.vintagespeed.comVintage Speed Equipment
- www.retrotekspeed.com Retro Speed Equipment
- Models of Junk Cars
- Car Models
- Ate Up With Motor Musings on things automotive by Aaron Severson
- American car brochures
- pure-gas.org is a list of ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Automotive Oddity Website -- Road Kill on the Web
Here are some links to folks kind enough to link to the 1962 to 1965 Mopar Web Site. Check them out!
If I missed your web link, sorry! Let me know so I may add it here. Thanks.
This is version 112 of this page: November 25, 2016
This page was revised and moved to the new Web site garage August 18, 1999.
Please send suggestions for additions to future versions. Thanks.